Versione mmex 1.3.1 linux mint 18.1

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

lustedd
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Versione mmex 1.3.1 linux mint 18.1

Post by lustedd »

I assume there is not going to be a Linux version??!!

Why is there no information forthcoming?
Infidelus
New MMEX User

Post by Infidelus »

I'd forget about it if I were you.  The developer clearly has no interest in supporting the Linux community as his continued failure to respond shows.

I appreciate he's giving his software away for free, but if he can't be bothered to communicate with his userbase, then he doesn't deserve any loyalty.

There's plenty of other software out there that does work.  Move on.  I have.  Pity, but there you go.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

Infidelus
New MMEX User

Post by Infidelus »

With no offence intended, why would I be reading the news?  I've posted here, and I'd expect a prompt response from the developer here.

The fact it's been two months and you couldn't be bothered to:
  1. Respond to posts on the forum, or
  2. Update the download page which still has non-functional installation instructions months after you've been told it doesn't work anymore
speaks volumes.  You clearly doesn't care about the Linux community, so why should we go out of our way to support your product?

As I mentioned in a previous post, I appreciate you give your product for free, but if you're so lazy you can't spend 2 minutes updating your website with working instructions on how to install and update your software, I can't be bothered to waste my time.

Customer service is everything these days, and ignoring your users is a sure fire way to lose them.
hermes
New MMEX User

Post by hermes »

I agree that the download page should present accurate information. It's like having a download link to a Windows installer which is broken.

However, following the links, it appears the latest version is can be at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/moneym ... t/download
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »