MMEX on Ubuntu with Crossoveroffice: problems with 1.3.0-3

Page 1 of 1
4 posts
MMEX on Ubuntu with Crossoveroffice: problems with 1.3.0-3

BeteNoir
New MMEX User

I have been running mmex 1.2.7 under Ubuntu using CrossOver Office for a while now with no problems :D. But since version 1.3.0 I have been having endless headaches :cry:. Let me explain. In order to get these versions running I need to install the vc_redist_x86 package for the program to react. No sweat. Now the program runs, but the database (*.emb) is read wrongly. Entries belonging to one account appear in several others and the entries change when I scroll through the accounts. Annoying. But the question is whether in fact I am missing another vital MS library? Installing core fonts does not help out. And since the Linux package is a pain to get hold of, the CrossOver route seems simpler to me, if only I can get it to work.

Any ideas will be gratefully received and tried out.:shock:
Re: MMEX on Ubuntu with Crossoveroffice: problems with 1.3.0

BeteNoir
New MMEX User

The problem seems to be a display wrap around going wrong. If I display an account with fewer entries after displaying an account with a larger number of entries, the new account is displayed on top of the first. Odd.

FrankieQuijano
New MMEX User

The identification of the picture is done for the future times. The challenge and best essay service uk is inquired for the following items and all minor items for the prisons for the future times.

smithsera
New MMEX User

Are you looking for someone to say ‘Write My Essay Cheap’ to? Well then, what is your problem? All you need to do is contact us at British Essay Writing UK and we will UK essay writing help you out with expert assistance immediately. Contact us right away to see how well we can assist you.
Page 1 of 1