Page 1 of 1
9 posts
How to install mmex on most popular linux distro

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: How to install mmex on most popular linux distro

hermes
New MMEX User

Thank you, MMEX is now in the main Linux software repositories. However it appears to be version 1.2.7 rather than 1.3.3

Perhaps it will update to the latest version in due course.

John

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Now there are a lot of packages available

https://github.com/slodki/moneymanagere ... /tag/test1

barbaragabriel
New MMEX User

Thanks for the instruction! The guide itself is clear, coherent, and has been created according to the rules of logic.

Brian24
New MMEX User

Hi Trying to install Moneymanagerex in Ubuntu 18.04 but cannot get ./bootstrap.sh to run. I have downloaded about 10 times now and bakefiles several times but it will not work. The problem is bakefiles_gen wants to load 16 files but crashes after the first 2. I have been using MMex now on 16.04 for about 2 years but just updated to 18.04 and now it is not working. Please can you help ? I just do not know what to look
many thanks in advance. Would also like to thank you for a great app. Still running on my android tablet.

Update to the above.
I have now got mmex 1.3.3 running. My problem seemed to be with missing wxWidgets so I installed the libraries but made the mistake of installing v 3.1.1 when in should be v 3.0.4. When I changed this the configure & make worked. I must say that ./bootstrap.sh still reported the same error with bakefile_gen, but I just carried on and it all works.
Many thanks

kanato123
New MMEX User

Hi all, I want to follow the instructions on ubuntu via the link that you've provided... I'm already lost on step 1 as I am not very technical. Can I not install directly from the ubuntu store or something? (I tried to find it there but couldnt) The install steps seems to talk about docker files which I do not understand, is Docker something I need to install first?

kanato123
New MMEX User

Hi all, I want to follow the instructions on ubuntu 18.04. I'm already lost on step 1 as I am not very technical. Can I not install directly from the ubuntu store or something? (I tried to find it there but couldnt) It talks about docker files which I do not understand, is Docker something I need to install first?

casperbonner
New MMEX User

Linux dispersions, which depend on the Linux part, are often easier for clients to convey than the conventional open source rendition of Linux. This is on the grounds that most dispersions take out the requirement for Assignment Help London clients to manually compile a complete Linux operating system from source code and in light of the fact that they are regularly supported by a specific seller.

smithsera
New MMEX User

Learn how to write an essay from the experts at Smart Essay Writers UK. We present you with skilled researchers, competent writers and an expert proofreading department. With our services at play, you can learn from the best and augment your writing skills. Furthermore, we offer a full refund policy, thus encouraging you to place an order!
Page 1 of 1