MMEX Desktop v1.3.4.rc.3 is ready https://github.com/moneymanagerex/money ... 1.3.4-rc.3

transfering money between accounts

Discuss New Feature Requests and Enhancements to Money Manager Ex
arkr
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

transfering money between accounts

Post by arkr »

It would also be useful to be able to use the split transaction check box when the Transfer type has been selected in the new transaction dialogue box.

I transfer a single regular payment from my bank account which is split into 2 savings accounts held by another bank institution. At the moment I have to go into my bank account and record a single withdrawal amount. Then I have go into each savings account, and record the appropriate amount as a deposit.

siowena
Super MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: transfering money between accounts

Post by siowena »

arkr wrote:It would also be useful to be able to use the split transaction check box when the Transfer type has been selected in the new transaction dialogue box.

I transfer a single regular payment from my bank account which is split into 2 savings accounts held by another bank institution. At the moment I have to go into my bank account and record a single withdrawal amount. Then I have go into each savings account, and record the appropriate amount as a deposit.
I am curious how this is done as usually banks only allow one destination acc on their transfer pages.

Does the sending bank split the amount of the receiving bank?