Split transaction with both withdrawer/deposit AND transfer

Page 1 of 1
5 posts
Split transaction with both withdrawer/deposit AND transfer

casper
New MMEX User

Hi the great best Money Manager EX team,

I would like to request a feature which I have been using for ages with Microsoft Money.
Could you please add in the feature to allow split transaction that mix with "transfer to account" AND "withdrawer/deposit".

The use case for example, I have a credit card expense in restaurant, half of the amount goes to my Dining expense category, the other half needs to go to an account where i use to track amount owed by my friend. So the first portion is an expense, the other portion is an account transfer, which is not an expense unless my friend decided not to return my money.

Thanks alot.
Re: Split transaction with both withdrawer/deposit AND trans
MisterY
Super MMEX User

On the request list:
https://github.com/moneymanagerex/money ... issues/461

You can always cast a vote to ping the issue. :)
Re Split transaction with both withdrawer/deposit AND trans

GeraldbuP
New MMEX User

I would like to compile emgucv with my own custom opencv. I need it in order to compile emgucv with mono on windows and my own mingw-opencv.

GlennHeaton
New MMEX User

Dear friends! This data is very useful, I appreciate your assistance. In addition, I would like you to read our post and let us know what you think about the following issue. [table] Image [/table]

byrnet
New MMEX User

Is it possible to get the feature where in a split transaction you can add a transfer as well for such things like Cash back 

Many Thanks 
:D
Page 1 of 1