Recurring Transactions dialog date options too limiting

Page 1 of 1
2 posts
Recurring Transactions dialog date options too limiting

mikhailo2608il
New MMEX User

I would like the recurring transaction dialog box to be able to handle the dates that the social security administration directly deposits your monthly retirement entitlement into your checking account.

Social Security checks are deposited on the second, third, or fourth Wednesday of each month, depending on your day of birth. The Social Security check schedule works as follows:

If you were born on the:

1st–10th of the month: Expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.

11th–20th of the month: Expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.

21st–31st of the month: Expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 4th Wednesday of each month.

In order to handle these type of recurrences one might have the current "Repeats" pull down menu allow you to select the named day of the week and then have an newly added "Week of Month" pull down menu to specify first, second, third, fourth, or last week of the month. Of course there are other ways that one might add the requested capability and I only desire that the requested capability be added and do not care how that is done.

Thank you very much for reviewing the above request
Re: Recurring Transactions dialog date options too limiting

foxtrotu1962
New MMEX User

I would like to see this too. I pay my rent on the first Friday of every month and the Recurring Transactions does not give you that option. It should be a sub-option of the "monthly" option.
Page 1 of 1