Exporting AllData Table

Discuss New Feature Requests and Enhancements to Money Manager Ex
kemaley
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Exporting AllData Table

Post by kemaley »

I need to export alldata table to use in powerbi. Because, It is very useful to use tabular data in bi programs. However, as far as I can see, data can only be exported in a relational structure. I know that there is a way to get alldata with sql (select * from alldata) But I have a big data and it takes time to get alldata and it is not useful. Thanks.

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: Exporting AllData Table

Post by Nikolay »

I do not understand the question and how to help.

The main idea of the 'alldata' was to try to have all the transaction data in one view. This is a classic SQL VIEW.
One of the developers decided that the presence of this view negatively affects the performance of the application and excluded it from the code.

kemaley
New MMEX User

Re: Exporting AllData Table

Post by kemaley »

That wiev is useful for powerbi structure. I mean it is very easy to work on it. Relational structer is very useful for importing transactions. But tabular structure same as alldata wiev is very useful and fast for reporting. You can think just like the data in excel sheet and pivot table reporting. If you have all the data in one table in an excel sheet you can easyly work on it by using pivot tables. Powerbi works with this logic.