Stock History in Linux version

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

MisterY
Super MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Stock History in Linux version

Post by MisterY »

Hi,

Just wondering if the Linux version is up to date. In the downloads, I see version 1.1.0 available for download, while for Windows it is 1.2.2.
Some Android users have exceptions because of missing stock_history table.
Hence I'm wondering if the code that updates the schema with this table is included in the latest Linux build.
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Re: Stock History in Linux version

Post by GabrieleV »

Unfortunately we have problems building MMEX on Linux so the latest available version it's quite old and without stock history.

You should add something like MMEX desktop, where table are automatically created at startup if they don't exist

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5
MisterY
Super MMEX User

Post by MisterY »

Thanks, Gabriele! I suspected that.
Yes, I'll have to hurry up a bit with the schema upgrade on Android. I've posted a new issue in the Database repo. If we could come to an agreement, the upgrade would be much easier (for me, at least). The framework provided by Android sets up an easy create/upgrade process.
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Post by GabrieleV »

Yes, but currently we don't need an upgrade process (at least for this problem). Simply create tables if don't exists, no need of full DB upgrade process..

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5