Serbian

Money Manager Ex Translations related Posts for both Android and Desktop

Moderator: Renato

zpuric
New User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Serbian

Post by zpuric »

Here is the first version of serbo-croatian translation!

I will try to go through it again (when I find more free time) and maybe improve some of wordings.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
btadija
New User

Re: Serbo-Croatian

Post by btadija »

Here are the translations missing from the current version of the Croatian .po file. Also the fuzzy lines have been fixed. I will check the file in the next version too. Keep up the good work!

Note:
Unfortunately the actual version and the version in the attachment are not suitable for a Serbian translation, but they will work for Bosnian ( Bosnia and Hercegovina). So you can add Bosnian to the language list too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nikolay
Developer

Post by Nikolay »

The serbo-croatian translation has been added to the branch 0.9.5.0 and the trunc too.
btadija
New User

Post by btadija »

Serbian and Croatian language, although some words may seem similar, are not the same, and it would be a mistake to place them together like that ( Serbo-Croatian) in Your software. Plus it would be very offensive to both nations taking there mutual history in to consideration.

Thank you for understanding.
Nikolay
Developer

Post by Nikolay »

Hi,
Please let me know what does "serbo-croatian.zip" mean? Which language inside the archive?
Thanks.

PS I also thought that it looks like the Russian-Chechen.
btadija
New User

Post by btadija »

serbo-croatian.zip contains translation in Serbian language with some fuzzy translations. Nothing to do with Croatian language. I really can't see what zpuric meant with the Serbo-Croatian name.

Croatain.rar attachment contains the Croatian.po file from the 0.9.4.2 version of MMEX with complete translations and the solutions for fuzzy translations. All in the Croatian language. Maybe I should open a new topic "Croatian"?
Nikolay
Developer

Post by Nikolay »

btadija wrote: Maybe I should open a new topic "Croatian"?
Thanks and Yes, please.