Errors in SQL, LUA or Template

Build and share your cool customized reports built w/ one sql, Chart.js and Lua

Moderator: Renato

SWPanton
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Errors in SQL, LUA or Template

Post by SWPanton »

Hi I know I have asked this but have tried to find a solution and am stuck. Can anyone see why this report is giving errors after 6 months. The errors are the wrong amounts when compared to the daily cashflow for the same date in the software.
regards Simon
Attachments
Cashflow Account.grm
(4.18 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: Errors in SQL, LUA or Template

Post by Nikolay »

Overall, this report shows something. It's quite complicated, so you can't figure it out right away. If you made an indicative database with a minimum of transactions and posted here with explanations of what transactions there are and what result is expected and where the error is, it would be easier to help.
SWPanton
Senior MMEX User

Post by SWPanton »

Hello Nikolay, thank you for your reply. what I am trying to do is use the account-account template in the program which shows cashflow for an account(when the account is put into line 25 on the SQL) and extend it for 24 months.

I also want to learn how to put into the template the subcategories rather than the totals for each month.

Help and TIPS would be very much appreciated.
regards Simon
SWPanton
Senior MMEX User

Post by SWPanton »

Hello Nicolay
I have created a new data base showing only 3 recurring transactions.
Monthly salary of 1000 per monthly and two monthly expenses.
Ive created under general report manager my adaptation of the account-account cashflow report, extending it to 24 months.

As you can see it gives the correct data for the first 6 months, then does not recognise the recurring transactions again till 20 months. This is my problem.

The other thing I am trying to do is adapt this top show individual transactions going forward (ie recurring) both for deposits and withdrawals.

Please may I thank you in advance for your input on this.
regards Simon
Attachments
test.mmb
(288 KiB) Downloaded 240 times