Build and share your cool customized reports built w/ one sql, Chart.js and Lua

Moderator: Renato

gregcap
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

REPORT INCLUDING MORE THAN 1 PAYEE

Post by gregcap »

Hi,
I'm not an SQL programmer and I have some trouble to follow the instruction to import some report from GHITB, please help me.

I'm looking for a report on PAYEE I'm not able to get: I mean a report concerning not only 1 PAYEE, but a user defined "set of payee" (more than one, but not all of them, for example linked via an user point of view utilized to choose the list of items of the set).

The PAYEE REPORT, that I use many times, is very flexible in changing date / period of time, but user cannot choose a user defined "set of payee".
Also in the TRANSACTION REPORT user can modify the filtre choossing only 1 PAYEE, not more than one.

In booth of the case above (report of all the payee per period of time; transaction report per payee) I would like to manage a parametr choosing a set of more than 1 payee.

Thanks for your help !!!!!!!
whall3y
MMEX Developer

Re: REPORT INCLUDING MORE THAN 1 PAYEE

Post by whall3y »

gregcap wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:23 pm Also in the TRANSACTION REPORT user can modify the filtre choossing only 1 PAYEE, not more than one.
You can use a 'regular expression' in the transaction report payee field.

E.g.
CleanShot 2022-09-24 at 20.05.06.png
CleanShot 2022-09-24 at 20.05.06.png (42.02 KiB) Viewed 8386 times
CleanShot 2022-09-24 at 20.04.30.png
CleanShot 2022-09-24 at 20.04.30.png (114.77 KiB) Viewed 8386 times
gregcap
Senior MMEX User

Re: REPORT INCLUDING MORE THAN 1 PAYEE

Post by gregcap »

Thank you very much, it works !!!
It's ok at least as regards the Transaction Reports (list of all the transactions by date of the period), maybe also in general reports / filters where the payee is a "first level" parameter.

How can I also find a similar solution (I mean "set a set of payee other than 1) even in the reports in which the payee is a "second level parameter"?

e.g.:
the report "Income - Expenses IN THE PERIOD and BY PAYEE :
-> reply Income / Expenses / difference but ONLY FOR ALL PAYEE (see attachement),
-> while I would like report for a set of N PAYEE of my choice (where N = 1, 2 or 3 etc.)

Thanks again.
Attachments
MMEX Report E U SALDI per beneficiari.pdf
(467.15 KiB) Downloaded 296 times