Delete Share Account then reinstall

Moderator: Renato

Karnak17
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Delete Share Account then reinstall

Post by Karnak17 »

I have a number of Share Accounts listed under my ISA in my Stock Portfolio. I found that I had incorrectly posted an original input of one share account, subsequent to that original posting I have added a number of dividends I have received. I tried to correct the original entry without success, so decided to delete the share account and start fresh with correct figures and re-input the dividends I have received.
I apparently successfully deleted the share account and then re-inputted as a new share account with the correct figures, I saved the input and closed the screen. However when I looked under my ISA in the Stock Portfolio my new input is not shown and I cannot find it anywhwere, I thought maybe I had not saved it, but when I tried to repeat the input exactly as previous, a message was displayed saying "The opening date for the account is later than the date of this transaction" suggesting to me that my original input is somewhere in the system.
I would be grateful for any advice on how to resolve my problem.
Karnak17
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Delete Share Account then reinstall

Post by Karnak17 »

I think I Have solved my problem. I was trying to inpuit the original date of purchase when In the "New Stock Investment" page, I inserted the current date and inserted the original purchase date when I created the new Share details, this was accepted and all now seems to be fine.