Report for Recurring Transactions

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

pogudo
New User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Report for Recurring Transactions

Post by pogudo »

Hi there!
Thanks for such brilliant tool! I have a fun using MMEX!
But I'd like to build report for Recurring Transactions. For example, I'd like to know how much money I will spend in the next month vs my planned income in the next month(or any other period of time) for all accounts(or selected accounts)? Could you please advise how to do that?
I tried to use Report builder, but I didn't found correct table for Recurring transactions
Thank you!
mikhailo2608ilaol
New User

Re: Report for Recurring Transactions

Post by mikhailo2608ilaol »

I accomplish most of what what you are asking via the "Transactions" report under "Cash Flow" in the "Reports" section. It gives you a running total of all your projected expenditures and and incomes for any account for any time period. Unfortunately it does not do any totaling. However that is fine for my purposes as I rationalize that as long as the account balance (running total) never goes negative I am within my budget.

Best wishes.
pogudo
New User

Re: Report for Recurring Transactions

Post by pogudo »

mikhailo2608ilaol wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:46 pm the "Transactions" report under "Cash Flow" in the "Reports" section.
Thank you, Sir!
Yes, almost this is it, only one option is missed for me - date selection. Anyway, I will try to play around this report.