Column Balance is empty

Discuss New Feature Requests and Enhancements to MMEX

Moderator: Renato

Post Reply
Skraf28700
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:21 am
Are you a spam bot?: No
Contact:

Column Balance is empty

Post by Skraf28700 »

Hi Everyone,.. I use Money from 10 years and any problem. Today I update to the new version 19.4 64 bits and the column Balance is empty. I cannot see the rest after each operation . could you tell me if it's a problem already new or if I need to change the configuration on the setting. I tried to change some possibilities but that get not. Se
example of the missing detail  with  Money Manager Ex (1.9.4 64.png
example of the missing detail with Money Manager Ex (1.9.4 64.png (69.39 KiB) Viewed 225 times

do you have an idea to solve this issue.
Thanks a lot
User avatar
Renato
MVP User
Posts: 979
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Are you a spam bot?: No
Location: near Zurich
Contact:

Re: Column Balance is empty

Post by Renato »

Renato Forum Administrator (I'm not a developer)
Skraf28700
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:21 am
Are you a spam bot?: No
Contact:

Re: Column Balance is empty

Post by Skraf28700 »

Hi , Thanks it's ok now. 👍🏻😎
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users