Getting this every time after the first run of installing the portable application.
I downloaded the portable application, v1.93 due to balance error, installed and ran.
Loaded my previous database and no issues.
Exit the application, come back and I get the error.
Delete and portable application, reinstall, run and everything is fine again until I exit and then rerun another time.
Suggestions?
Windows 11
database disk image is malformed[11]: database disk image is malformed.
Moderator: Renato
-
ClayZ
- New User
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:44 pm
- Are you a spam bot?: No
- Contact:
- Renato
- MVP User
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm
- Are you a spam bot?: No
- Location: near Zurich
- Contact:
Re: database disk image is malformed[11]: database disk image is malformed.
Please download the latest version, 1.9.4, or the beta version.
Where have you saved your .mmb files?
You can use the following tools to download and install the portable version:
Where have you saved your .mmb files?
You can use the following tools to download and install the portable version:
Renato Forum Administrator (I'm not a developer)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users