database disk image is malformed[11]: database disk image is malformed.

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS, and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

Post Reply
ClayZ
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:44 pm
Are you a spam bot?: No
Contact:

database disk image is malformed[11]: database disk image is malformed.

Post by ClayZ »

Getting this every time after the first run of installing the portable application.
I downloaded the portable application, v1.93 due to balance error, installed and ran.
Loaded my previous database and no issues.
Exit the application, come back and I get the error.
Delete and portable application, reinstall, run and everything is fine again until I exit and then rerun another time.

Suggestions?

Windows 11
User avatar
Renato
MVP User
Posts: 980
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Are you a spam bot?: No
Location: near Zurich
Contact:

Re: database disk image is malformed[11]: database disk image is malformed.

Post by Renato »

Please download the latest version, 1.9.4, or the beta version.
Where have you saved your .mmb files?

You can use the following tools to download and install the portable version:
InstallMMEXPortable.zip
(18.75 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
InstallMMEXBetaPortable.zip
(18.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Renato Forum Administrator (I'm not a developer)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users