Development Team

Money Manager Ex Development related posts for both Android and Desktop

Moderator: Renato

madhan
Site Admin

Development Team

Post by madhan »

I am trying to figure out how best the MMEX development going forward will be managed.

Recently, Vadim who was managing the MMEX project, left it because he no longer has any time to work on it.

There are other developers who have SVN access, but would like to figure out who else is actively working or have the spare bandwidth to work on it in the future.

Meanwhile, I will try to setup a development environment to get MMEX building so will manage development in the short term, but I am really interested in seeing other people who can step up and help out.

Thanks!
stef145g
MMEX Developer
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Development Team

Post by stef145g »

Since I initially started making upgrades to MMEX for myself, and having gained access to SVN, I have made even more changes which has finally lead to the release of version 0.9.7.0 due on 26th January 2011 (Australia Day)

Future development ideas for MMEX can be seen at: http://www.codelathe.com/mmex/wiki/doku.php?id=roadmap

Now I am prepared to officially take on the this role in joining the Development Team.
Regards: Stefano
stef145g
MMEX Developer
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Development Team

Post by stef145g »

Since the release of 0.9.9.0, I have had limited time to spend on the development team. As a result, Nikolay has taken more of the load in the development of MMEX and has effectively managed the project for the last 6 months. This has resulted in the slow development thus far. Fortunately, the development team now has a new member, for continuing development.

As I am to unable to devote to the required time needed for the project, I will no longer be an active member of the development team.

Better documentation has now been provided for future developers to set up their own build environments. Anyone who has time to devote to the project either as a programmer, or as a tester should now direct their enquiries to Nikolay as the project manager.
Regards: Stefano