dutch.zip
Dutch translation for version 0.9.6.0
(42.28 KiB) Downloaded 1135 times
wimvhs
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Dutch translation

Post by wimvhs »

I've updated the dutch translation files of mmex. Technically seen it's belgian dutch, but in reality that's practically the same as standard dutch (especially when written). I will provide further updates, if possible, because this translation is still not entirely done.
WimVhs
Attachments
Dutch_be.zip
(57.08 KiB) Downloaded 1150 times
cbhattarai
New MMEX User

Post by cbhattarai »

Thanks for updating it....
PeCe
Senior MMEX User

Post by PeCe »

Since there are slight differences in the language between Belgium (dutch_be) and the Netherlands (Dutch) and most important since both files are far from complete I took some time to create a new DUTCH.MO file. Hopefully noone is offended by the fact that I post this. If others like to do the translation, no problem, than I won't post my updates and leave it to someone else.

But for now, attached you will find a new languague file for the Netherlands: Dutch.mo - This is for the upcoming 0.9.9.0 version

Following, some text for the Dutch users;
Voor de Nederlandse gebruikers, bijgaand een nieuwe en volledig bijgewerkt taalbestand. Deze bevat ALLE te vertalen regels voor versie 0.9.9.0 Download dit bestand en sla het op in de (taal) PO-map welke je onder je MMEX programma map kunt vinden.
Daarna het ZIP-bestand openen en uitpakken in dezelfde map en het bestaande Dutch.mo overschrijven met de nieuwe versie.

Indien nodig, kies daarna [Extra] - [Opties] en selecteer in [Algemeen] de juiste taal = DUTCH.
Succes en plezier ermee.
Attachments
dutch.zip
Dutch mo & MO files for version 0.9.9.0
(66.61 KiB) Downloaded 1009 times
Last edited by PeCe on Mon May 14, 2012 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

Please provide po file
PeCe
Senior MMEX User

Post by PeCe »

Zip-file updated, the file now contains the Dutch.PO and the Dutch.MO files
osty01
New MMEX User

Post by osty01 »

Thanks,

It works .. but if you have the change to edit the Dutch_be this would be great

Osty
PeCe
Senior MMEX User

Post by PeCe »

I am from the Netherlands and since the Dutch_BE file contains differences that are language specific I leave updating that file to others. It would be nice if Wimvhs (who did it oct. last year) would update it.
PeCe
Senior MMEX User

Post by PeCe »

I know that development is working on a new (update) version, if there are no new lines to translate you can use this file for the Dutch users. I have found several inconsistencies and made some other corrections as well.

If the new version needs new translations, than a new file will follow soon after the program or new language file(s) are released.

For other users, mainly Dutch users, this file can be used from 0.9.9.0 onwards. Maybe older versions also work well, but I have not checked that.
Attachments
Dutch_0990.zip
Updated Dutch file, for 0.9.9.0 and upwards
(66.6 KiB) Downloaded 1011 times
wimvhs
New MMEX User

Post by wimvhs »

I've completed and updated the Flemish (Belgian Dutch) translation to MMEX version 0.9.9.0. The translation is kept as clear and consistent as possible. I would suggest that someone substitutes the Flemish expressions with Dutch ones or keeps optimizing PeCe's version. And if you know how to get this into the mainstream releases, please do so...
De term 'begunstigde' heb ik vervangen door 'partij', gezien begunstigde feitelijk enkel gerelateerd is met credittransacties. 'Credit' en 'debet' zijn overigens vervangen door 'uitgave' en 'inkomst', ik geloof dat de meeste mensen daar meer mee vertrouwd zijn.
Attachments
Dutch_be MMEX 0.9.9.0 versie 2.zip
Dutch_be for MMEX 0.9.9.0
(82.44 KiB) Downloaded 1016 times