What am I missing?!

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

Hax2021
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

What am I missing?!

Post by Hax2021 »

So I decided to use MMEX and it fits everything I was looking for in a budget app. However, I am at a loss over something.

I set up my bank accounts and entered all my recurring transactions but none of the transactions show up in reports, other than my reoccurring deposits.

Am I missing something?

As an example, I go to run a transaction report to determine my upcoming expenses for next week. I set my date range, select type (withdrawals and deposits) choose to not save, and run the report. The only thing in the report is my upcoming deposit.

Thank you in advance!

****update****
After just plugging away for some reason 1 future reoccurring transaction shows up. I compared it to other reoccurring and it looks exactly the same except the name and the amount.
whall3y
MMEX Developer
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: What am I missing?!

Post by whall3y »

The reports only include future transactions that have been posted to your accounts. Those that still sit in the 'Recurring Transactions' will not be included. The 'Cash Flow' report however does calculate the future cash trend either on a daily or monthly basis.

There is a feature request to consider adding this, see: https://github.com/moneymanagerex/money ... ssues/1633