Future Upcoming Transaction "Warnings" are Off by 1 Day

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

Daddy Peacebucks
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Future Upcoming Transaction "Warnings" are Off by 1 Day

Post by Daddy Peacebucks »

As the subject heading says, future upcoming transaction "warnings" (how many days until the event) are off by one day. For example (the erroneous information is displayed below in bold blue):

I have a recurring payment due tomorrow. The Payment column in the Upcoming Transactions section on the home page shows "0 days delay!" and the Payment column on the Recurring Transactions page shows "0 days remaining". Instead, both of these columns should say "1 day remaining". If the payment is due today, the identical "0 days delay!" and "0 days remaining" are shown, but in that case the numbers are correct. Also, overdue scheduled payments have the correct number of days past due displayed. All future scheduled payments now have the "warnings" one day off (payments scheduled 11 days away now show warnings of 10 days).

Note that both the "Date Due" and "Date Paid" fields in an upcoming recurring entry display the identical future date (so the problem isn't due to some discrepancy between those dates).

I'm not sure if I somehow changed some setting in the program, or this is a bug that started with v1.5.13 and I just didn't notice it until recently. But previously, upcoming items didn't display the "0 days" warning until the due date matched the current date.

Is this a reproducible bug, or did I change some setting (if the latter, how do I fix it)?
MMEX v1.6.2 [portable 64-bit]
(certified vegan and now with EXTRA gluten!)
whall3y
MMEX Developer

Re: Future Upcoming Transaction "Warnings" are Off by 1 Day

Post by whall3y »

I can't seem to reproduce this.
dbolton
Super MMEX User

Re: Future Upcoming Transaction "Warnings" are Off by 1 Day

Post by dbolton »

Just to rule it out, is your computer showing the right date and time in Windows (bottom right corner of screen)?