Russian-speaking MMEX community

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

DebraCoffey
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Russian-speaking MMEX community

Post by DebraCoffey »

Do I understand correctly that at present there is no more or less massive Russian-speaking community of "Money Manager Ex" users?
whall3y
MMEX Developer

Re: Russian-speaking MMEX community

Post by whall3y »

The main developer is Russian.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=59
DebraCoffey
New MMEX User

Post by DebraCoffey »

whall3y wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:27 amThe main developer is Russian.
Excellent! However, it seems to me that it is incorrect to ask a single user about something in Russian on a completely English-language forum, even if he understands Russian well. Especially if he is a developer. Still, the main task of discussions on the forum, it seems to me, is the mutual assistance of end users. I would be grateful for the developer's advice, but I would prefer that he be less distracted by his work as technical support for novice users of his non-commercial product. As I've mentioned several times in my posts, I don't understand accounting. And I don't understand English well enough to study accounting in English. Therefore, I hoped to find a community of users of this application who communicate in Russian using the Russian version of the application and Russian accounting terminology.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

I've created General Discussion (Russian)

viewforum.php?f=33
DebraCoffey
New MMEX User

Post by DebraCoffey »

Nikolay wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:03 pmI've created General Discussion (Russian)
Thanks a lot! I hope that over time this section will be properly indexed by search engines, and there will be many who want to use it.