Transaction hidden

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

keith5337
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Transaction hidden

Post by keith5337 »

I am running MMEX.1.5.20

In the individual accounts, there are no transactions. I can see them if I click on "all transactions". But there is no balance. I have search through the tabs and cannot find something that I may have clicked on.

I have the data saved on an external hard drive. I am able to see the account details on a different computer running 1.5.11. If I install 11 on the 2nd laptop, the same issue is there.

Any help is appreciated.
MartinArmstrong
MVP MMEX User

Re: Transaction hidden

Post by MartinArmstrong »

Do you mean that the Balance column is no longer displayed?

If so, it sounds as though you have accidentally hidden the column, either by dragging with the mouse to resize it and making it zero width, or by right clicking on the column heading and selecting 'Hide this column'.

The easiest way to get it back is to right click on any column heading and select 'Hide/Show Columns' or click 'Reset columns'.

Missing column.png
Missing column.png (53.54 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
keith5337
New MMEX User

Post by keith5337 »

Thank you for the reply. There is no transaction listed in the individual accounts (checking, savings, savings 2, etc). I can enter a new transaction, and that is not visible. Only when I am in the "all transactions" tab are they visible.

They are visible in the "reoccurring transactions" tab also.
MartinArmstrong
MVP MMEX User

Post by MartinArmstrong »

Do you have the account filter for each account (the top left button in the screenshot above) set to 'View All Transactions', or have you perhaps set one of the filters?
keith5337
New MMEX User

Post by keith5337 »

I have changed all of the options there, current month, current year, last 30 days, last 90 days..... There is nothing checked in the "advance filter" setting.