Attention: upgrade to DB version 15 of mmex 1.6.0 destroys exchange possibility with mmex on Android!

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

PMaff
Super MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Attention: upgrade to DB version 15 of mmex 1.6.0 destroys exchange possibility with mmex on Android!

Post by PMaff »

See my issue:
https://github.com/moneymanagerex/money ... ssues/5230

I very much hope, that there will be a way to get back exchange with Android mmex since this is one
of the best features of mmex that I can use it on Windows (rarely), Linux and Android by simply copying the database.
:cry:

This is not possible now so I will have to stay on 1.5.22beta.
whall3y
MMEX Developer
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Attention: upgrade to DB version 15 of mmex 1.6.0 destroys exchange possibility with mmex on Android!

Post by whall3y »

If people want to maintain compatibility with the poorly maintained Android application then they are advised to stay on v1.5.21 for the foreseeable future (which may be a very long time....)

Sorry, but we have no developers actively maintaining the Android version to keep it aligned to the desktop version, and maintaining compatibility was seriously holding back the development of new features.