Change on Home Page?

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

moneyman46
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Change on Home Page?

Post by moneyman46 »

Hi All
I only have two accounts as 'open'...my current account and my credit card account. On the home page I could easily see the, what I'd call, the 'available monies to spend' figure i.e. the balance in my current account minus my credit card spending. But this figure now seems to have disappeared. I can work it out by subtracting one from the other...but it used to be displayed and now it isn't...where has it gone?!!
Many thanks all in advance
AJH
whall3y
MMEX Developer

Re: Change on Home Page?

Post by whall3y »

Is it this?
Attachments
CleanShot 2022-11-16 at 23.46.36@2x.png
CleanShot 2022-11-16 at 23.46.36@2x.png (86.48 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
moneyman46
New MMEX User

Post by moneyman46 »

Hi...no...that's what there now. As far as I can recall...there was the positive figure which was my current account and underneath was the negative figure of my credit card spending...and then a figure which gave my available monies i.e the difference between the two. It's very odd as it was always displayed before and Im wondering if a recent update has removed it? I've been a user for a number of years and it's always been there! I now have to subtract one from the other manually now...
moneyman46
New MMEX User

Post by moneyman46 »

...hang on! I've just looked again and that top line you circled is now showing the correct figure in the balance...yesterday it was all over the place. That balance is now actually correct. But that must have been an update...it was definitely displayed differently before. Cheers and thanks.