Incorrect balances

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

Sherlok1948
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Incorrect balances

Post by Sherlok1948 »

I have been running MMEX 1.5.17 under Windows 11 for some time with no problems. Subsequent versions have a prolem with calculating balances so haven't updated. My database has a couple of bank acounts, several loan accounts, credit cards and assets. All active accounts are favorites and are displayed. Closed accounts are neither favorites nor are displayed.

In subequent versions of MMEX, non-reconciled transactions (future predicted) are displayed but when the date of one of these is changed so that it now appears above another, the balances are not correct. Has anyone else noticed this>

So far, I have been unable to replicate this using a simple database with few transactions. If I had, I would have posted it. Annoyingly, I tried 1.6.2 today to see if the problen is still there which it is. However, since the datebase has been updated by the installation process, I am unable to revert to 1.5.17!
Sherlok1948
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Incorrect balances

Post by Sherlok1948 »

Update: Restored database (previous version!) and reinstalled MMEX 1 5 .17. Wodderful idea, backups!