Errore Database

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

GiuseppeLupi
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Errore Database

Post by GiuseppeLupi »

Come posso risolvere?
Attachments
ERRORE.jpg
ERRORE.jpg (44.67 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
Renato
MVP MMEX User

Re: Errore Database

Post by Renato »

Questo articolo descrive la soluzione:
viewtopic.php?t=10776
Renato Forum Administrator
nstein
MMEX Developer

Post by nstein »

This issue is not related to views. The error states there is a violation of the UNIQUE constraint for the CATEGNAME and PARENTID. This means you have two top-level categories with the same name or two subcategories with the same name under the same category. Find which two share the same name (case insensitive) and rename one of them.

Translated via Google:

Questo problema non è correlato alle visualizzazioni. L'errore indica che c'è una violazione del vincolo UNIQUE per CATEGNAME e PARENTID. Ciò significa che hai due categorie di primo livello con lo stesso nome o due sottocategorie con lo stesso nome nella stessa categoria. Trova quali due condividono lo stesso nome (senza distinzione tra maiuscole e minuscole) e rinomina uno di essi.
GiuseppeLupi
New MMEX User

Post by GiuseppeLupi »

Ho provato ad applicare quanto da voi indicato, ma non sono riuscito a risolvere il guaio. Allego il messaggio relativo con le indicazioni degli errori a confronto con altro database. Sono a chiedere la cortesia di un aiuto nel risolvere il mio problema, ho una età (82) che non mi lascia più la freschezza di affrontare l’analisi, ma nel contempo mi spiace abbandonare un archivio con la mia storia iniziata nel 2014. Ritengo che a voi sia facile intervenire a risolvere il caso operando direttamente sul database che allego.
Confidando in un riscontro positivo, ringrazio anticipatamente.

I tried to apply what you indicated, but I could not solve the problem. I attach the relative message with the indications of the errors in comparison with another database. I am asking for the courtesy of help in solving my problem, I am of an age (82) which no longer leaves me with the freshness to face the analysis, but at the same time I am sorry to abandon an archive with my story which began in 2014. I believe that it is easy for you to intervene and solve the case by operating directly on the database that I enclose.
Trusting in a positive response, I thank you in advance.

Traduttore simultaneo.
Attachments
2023-01-13.png
2023-01-13.png (301.07 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
Renato
MVP MMEX User

Post by Renato »

Ciao Giuseppe

Ho risolto il problema, queste voci (vedi immagine) nelle categorie erano duplicate e inutilizzate, le ho eliminate. Ho anche dovuto eliminare una VIEW ALLDATA nel database che non era più necessaria. A proposito, il nome del file del database era troppo lungo; se si deve ricorrere a una copia di backup, è necessario modificare il nome del file.
Hai cancellato i tuoi dati MMEX nel forum.
Vi ho inviato per e-mail il database, che ora funziona di nuovo.
MMEX1.png
MMEX1.png (182.73 KiB) Viewed 1469 times

Hello Giuseppe

I solved the problem, these entries (see picture) in the categories were duplicated and unused, I deleted them. I also had to delete a VIEW ALLDATA in the database that was no longer needed. By the way, the database filename was too long; if a backup is to be used, the filename must be changed.
Have deleted their MMEX data in the forum.
I emailed you the database, which is now working again.
Renato Forum Administrator
GiuseppeLupi
New MMEX User

Post by GiuseppeLupi »

Roberto è tutto OK. Ti ringrazio vivamente per la cortesia. Sei un Grande!