Best financial tips

Practical tips to manage your personal finance effectively. Please share your suggestions with mmex community.

Moderator: Renato

DebraCoffey
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Best financial tips

Post by DebraCoffey »

Does most of these advice make sense at a time when there is only enough money to pay for public transport to work and back, food (I cook myself), communications and utility bills? No entertainment, gifts for friends, weekend or vacation trips, shopping for clothes or shoes, not to mention replacing a smartphone or computer if they fail. It seems to me that such lists should be preceded by the phrase "if you have enough money for something that you can live without, heed the following tips:" =)
whall3y
MMEX Developer
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Best financial tips

Post by whall3y »

DebraCoffey wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:50 pm Does most of these advice make sense at a time when there is only enough money to pay for public transport to work and back, food (I cook myself), communications and utility bills? No entertainment, gifts for friends, weekend or vacation trips, shopping for clothes or shoes, not to mention replacing a smartphone or computer if they fail. It seems to me that such lists should be preceded by the phrase "if you have enough money for something that you can live without, heed the following tips:" =)
I note the smiley, :) Yes, whilst financial pressures are hard on a lot of people today there are others who have investments and extra cash to invest or spend on luxuries. We need to cater to all.