Tips to get out of debt

Practical tips to manage your personal finance effectively. Please share your suggestions with mmex community.

Moderator: Renato

cp_coder
New MMEX User

Re: Tips to get out of debt

Post by cp_coder »

That is a really awesome set of advice, especially how to create a "Debt Snowball"! :mrgreen: This is the first I've heard of it!
jeff123
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by jeff123 »

These advises are good for the people who are facing such debts issues.I have never face such type of issue.But i think if you face something like this then you may consult such type of advise where from you can get lots of fruitful advises in order to avoid such type of hectic.
cbhattarai
New MMEX User

Post by cbhattarai »

I agree that insted of having new debt, it is better if you clear old one..
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

What you will benefit from this product placement?
kia0205
New MMEX User

Post by kia0205 »

Many individuals have likely heard of the “snowball” debt method, a debt reduction technique which stresses results-based reinforcements. A study was recently released that signifies there is some merit to it. The researchers examined account activity at a debt management company, and found people using the snowball method were able to close more open debts than those who stuck to the more traditional method of paying off the debt with the highest interest rate first.
nitishtrifid
New MMEX User

Post by nitishtrifid »

Such a great tips . this tips are really helpful for those one who are in very deep debt. i am sure these tips are very helpful for them
Kuznec
New MMEX User

Post by Kuznec »

Who prevents to live on means, not getting into debts? The only thing when a debt is justified is if something happened unexpectedly - a fire, an accident or a disease, and in all the rest - you can and save money.
DebraCoffey
New MMEX User

Post by DebraCoffey »

cp_coder wrote: Fri May 29, 2009 9:44 amThat is a really awesome set of advice, especially how to create a "Debt Snowball"! :mrgreen: This is the first I've heard of it!
Is this thread seperate from another thread? Pretty strange text for the first post in the topic.
MartinArmstrong
MVP MMEX User

Post by MartinArmstrong »

DebraCoffey wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:23 pm
cp_coder wrote: Fri May 29, 2009 9:44 amThat is a really awesome set of advice, especially how to create a "Debt Snowball"! :mrgreen: This is the first I've heard of it!
Is this thread seperate from another thread? Pretty strange text for the first post in the topic.
DebraCoffey, do you realise that you are commenting on a post made in 2009?