Build and share your cool customized reports built w/ one sql, Chart.js and Lua

Moderator: Renato

AM22291
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Budget Reports

Post by AM22291 »

Hi,

Just found your software and so far so good in setting it up. I am trying to set up monthly budgets but with the starting date of the 15th of the month, this is when I am paid, so the month needs to go from say 15th October to 14th November etc. Can't seem to get this to work. I have set the Tools>Options>General>Financial Year start day to the 15th, but the reports show the transactions from the 1st of October as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
siowena
Super MMEX User

Re: Budget Reports

Post by siowena »

AM22291 wrote:Hi,

Just found your software and so far so good in setting it up. I am trying to set up monthly budgets but with the starting date of the 15th of the month, this is when I am paid, so the month needs to go from say 15th October to 14th November etc. Can't seem to get this to work. I have set the Tools>Options>General>Financial Year start day to the 15th, but the reports show the transactions from the 1st of October as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
As you're likely aware, Financials years sometimes start on odd dates (UK financial year starts 6th April) - but the months are still reported from 1st.

the option you're looking at is to do Financial year reporting in some of the screens/reports in the system - I don't think you can set the reporting periods for months to an odd date. It's from 1st of the month.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: Budget Reports

Post by Nikolay »