Relocation of Categories by Account

Page 1 of 1
4 posts
Relocation of Categories by Account

latedev
New MMEX User

I know I can reallocate categories globally, but does anyone know a way of reallocating these on a more local level as in on an single account basis.

I have used a category Bank:Transfer on any Bank transfers, but would like to change some categories to be more specific to the account in which they originated.

So instead of having a global Bank:Transfer category I could have Bank:receivable transfer, category on a single account and change other accounts transfer to something different, whilst leave other accounts with the Bank:Transfer category.
Re: Relocation of Categories by Account

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Not sure maybe it posdible to change category for several selected transactions.
Possible it depend on mmex version.

richardy
New MMEX User

Very quick response to my consultation. The price is reasonable and all the work is done efficiently. I would recommend their service.
Read and write My Assignment Help review

richardy
New MMEX User

In today’s world, the technology has reached almost every corner of the planet. Thanks to technology, it is now possible to accomplish humongous tasks in lesser time with absolute ease. In so many ways, technology has made our lives easier. The internet, which is an essential part of this technological advancement, has revolutionised the way communication used to work, and today it has made the lives of students quite easier by introducing online academic services in the scene. However, One should always consult the top assignment reviews before availing any assignment services like myassignmenthelp review since the number of fraud sites on the internet has grown significantly in the recent past.
Read and write My Assignment Help review
Page 1 of 1