Remote DB sync missing

15 posts
Re: Remote DB sync missing

jennifercharles
New MMEX User

The small hole on front on the place reminiscence enjoying cards can bypass and there’s a button, Are you facing Cavalry Portfolio Services Recovery Service Harassment? Give us a shout today & get rid of cell phone harassment from this association etc.

rafamturpin
New MMEX User

rafamturpin wrote:
andyb wrote:This issue seems to have been going on a while. I'm not sure why. The best solution seems to be to go back to an older version:

https://github.com/moneymanagerex/andro ... .11.15.987

Or find another app. There don't seem to be many similar apps which talk to an Android app and a Windows application.

Hopefully the developers can get it sorted soon.

No Sincroniza con Dropbox

Sabe si se va a resolver la sincronización con Dropbox?.
Gracias.

rafamturpin
New MMEX User

jjbova wrote:IF you open the menu there is now a "Synchronize" option. However it won't do it automatically. And it doesn't tie into the storage option (Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, etc.), it just uses the file that is on your phone. You have to point directly to the file. I don't like it.... but it's semi working for me.

Creo que es un gran error. Debería volver a poder sincronizar con Dropbox.
Gracias.

rafamturpin
New MMEX User

awmhove wrote:Since the new update today, the dB sync with remote storage is missing. I can't sync my db

Yo tampoco y es un gran problema.
Confío que alguien conteste al respecto y nos diga si va o no a sincronizar de nuevo con Dropbox.

rafamturpin
New MMEX User

Me gustarí si alguien puede contestar a si podremos sincronizar con Dropbox o no.
Sin sincronicaxión, esta aplicación sirve de poco, ya que se puedenperder datos.
Gracias.