MAC OS X Problems

Page 1 of 1
4 posts
MAC OS X Problems

joejonsme
New MMEX User

Hi,

I am desperately trying to get the software working on a Mac. It works on my Macbook Air 13" running Mac OS 10.9.3 but I cannot get it to work on a Macbook Air 11" with the same OS or on a Macbook Pro running Yosemite. The software loads up fine but when I try to print or print preview the programme crashes and gives an "Up quite unexpectedly" error...

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.tiertime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54579
Small Business Video Marketing Studio

Thanks!
Re: MAC OS X Problems

LexGary1
New MMEX User

I had this problem on one mac but not another, with the same database. I solved it by reinstalling mmex after first deleting EVERYTHING - both the app and its helper file in application support. Works fine on both machines now.

JoWee
New MMEX User

Guys, what is the best vpn for mac in your opinion? I've tried some option and can't really make a choice. Maybe you can help me a little bit?

david230
New MMEX User

The increasing importance of writing assignments has prompted students to take a helping hand from assignment writing services. During higher studies in colleges, students often have to prepare multiple documents, quizzes and surprise tests. This is the main reason why most students search for assignment help Australia over the internet and choose only the most proficient and trusted academic writing experts. An assignment of IT is a scope to dig out new information and uncover the facts which could be a parallel study along with implanting it by creating new area of IT application. He starts disliking his school or college. Therefore, it is advisable for students to seek professional law assignment helps. Experience the best marketing assignment services at Australian Assignment Help with its quality my assignment helper well qualified from major universities. Get Online Assignment Helper Service by Professional Writers.

psychology assignment help online
hr assignment help
online assignment help
make my management assignment
Page 1 of 1