[SOLVED] Compatible to 1.7?

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

erottensteiner
New User
Are you a spam bot?: No

[SOLVED] Compatible to 1.7?

Post by erottensteiner »

Does anyone know if MoneyManagerEx for Android 2023.12.25.1006 is compatible to the new version MoneyManagerEx 1.7.0 because of the database-update in the new version? (asking before updating ;) )
Best regards
Ernst
Last edited by erottensteiner on Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renato
MVP User

Re: Compatible to 1.7?

Post by Renato »

yes
Renato Forum Administrator
erottensteiner
New User

Re: Compatible to 1.7?

Post by erottensteiner »

Renato, thank you very much!
asakarya19
New User

Re: [SOLVED] Compatible to 1.7?

Post by asakarya19 »

I upgraded to desktop 1.7.0 64 bit version. The database was also updated automatically. The problem is, I upgraded the Android app to the February 2024 update. When I say download database or use the upgraded database on the phone, the apk crashes. Which apk version can I use with the desktop version? I have to use desktop version 1.5.2. because of this crash
--------------------------------------------------------
masaüstü 1.7.0 64 bit sürümüne yükselttim. veritabanı da otomatik güncellendi. sorun android uygulamasının 2024 subat güncellemesine yüksettim. veri tabanı indir dediğimde veya telefondaki yükseltilmiş veri tabanını kullan dediğimde apk çöküyor. masa üstü sürümüyle kullanabileceğim apk sürümü hangisi. masaüstü 1.5.2 versiyonunu kullanmak zorunda kalıyorum. bu çökme yüzünden
guanlisheng
Developer

Re: [SOLVED] Compatible to 1.7?

Post by guanlisheng »

What’s your app version? Any screenshots

Btw, great to have a dedicate topic