[Tutorial] How to Reconcile an Account in MMEX ver. 1.6.3

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

kalwisti
New User
Are you a spam bot?: No

[Tutorial] How to Reconcile an Account in MMEX ver. 1.6.3

Post by kalwisti »

Hello, Forum members,

(Although this is my first post in the forum, I've been using MoneyManager Ex for 1.5 years. The program has worked well for me and I would like to thank the developers for their dedication and generosity).

I prepared a tutorial on how to reconcile an account in the current version of MoneyManager Ex (ver. 1.6.3, released on 1 Feb. 2023). The reconciliation procedure is not discussed in the program’s Help file, nor in the FAQ; it seems to be a fairly frequent question here in the user forum, so I thought it would be helpful to create a how-to.

I hope this guide will be useful to people who want to maintain accurate bookkeeping by regularly reconciling their account(s).

The PDF document is 6 pages long (463 kB) and includes screenshots. It was typeset with LaTeX using the hyperref package.

It has been publicly shared from the Keep&Share link below:

https://www.keepandshare.com/doc5/32690 ... -526k?da=y

The tutorial should open in Preview mode. If you would like to download it, just click on the Download icon:

kalwisti
New User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: [Tutorial] How to Reconcile an Account in MMEX ver. 1.6.3

Post by kalwisti »

I forgot to add one tip to the tutorial. :oops:

During the reconciliation process, if you make a mistake and reconcile an unintended transaction, just press the " U " key to unreconcile it.