Discuss New Feature Requests and Enhancements to MMEX

Moderator: Renato

Andrew657
New User
Are you a spam bot?: No

View option - 'Since'

Post by Andrew657 »

Hi,

Any possibility of a View option 'Since' dd/mm/yyyy please? Alternatively a check box to add Plus future transactions?

If I were viewing This month and today is near the end of the month, it would be useful to view future transactions entered into this account's list so I can view current month and future listed transactions. The View/Ignore future transactions menu option only works within the existing view, i.e. until the last date of the existing view period.
MartinArmstrong
MVP User

Re: View option - 'Since'

Post by MartinArmstrong »

Andrew657 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:26 am Any possibility of a View option 'Since' dd/mm/yyyy please? Alternatively a check box to add Plus future transactions?
Set the Date Range to suit:
Since date.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andrew657
New User

Post by Andrew657 »

Thanks, that's a halfway option that I am actually using right now. But it means changing the date range every so often. Better that the view could automatically include everything future, up to the 'furthest ahead' transaction added to the account.
Andrew657
New User

Post by Andrew657 »

Another way to achieve it currently is to set a Statement Date for the account via 'Edit Account' and to then 'View Since Statement date'. But again it's more steps than if there were simply an option in the pull-down menu for 'View since...'

Cheers,

Andrew