UPDATE synchronisation acress Android and windows.

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

Bobb
New User
Are you a spam bot?: No

UPDATE synchronisation acress Android and windows.

Post by Bobb »

I post this as new issues

I've seen the update Android update 2024.01.10 (1011) on Facebook and downloaded it.
I couple of issues initially but seems to be cured after rebooting my phone.

First response, very happy with the improving software, a credit to ALL developers - THANK YOU!

I have noticed a couple of differences between Android and Windows apps, and terminology affects how entries in accounts are displayed, if at all.

Windows version 1.7.0 64 bit
Account types available

Cash
Checking
Credit card
Loan
Term
Asset
Shares

Android 2024.01.10 (1011)
Account types available

Cash
Checking
Investment
Term
Credit card
Loan
Shares

In the Windows version I have listed my house under assets,. and I can see the entry in Account view. However, on Dashboard view Assets are '0'

When I open the updated file created in Windows, in the Android version the Account House appears as an asset in Home (Dashboard), but when I open the account I don't get the details of the asset, it opens one of my Bank Accounts. I assume its an issue with the links between Asset and Investment etc., and the different account types across the two platforms.

Oh, and the donate link on Android doesn't work.
luisdev
Senior User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: UPDATE synchronisation acress Android and windows.

Post by luisdev »

I created a bug report for this so that it can be properly tracked (in one place!)
See:
https://github.com/moneymanagerex/andro ... ssues/1551