Page 1 of 1

Column Balance is empty

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:31 am
by Skraf28700
Hi Everyone,.. I use Money from 10 years and any problem. Today I update to the new version 19.4 64 bits and the column Balance is empty. I cannot see the rest after each operation . could you tell me if it's a problem already new or if I need to change the configuration on the setting. I tried to change some possibilities but that get not. Se
example of the missing detail  with  Money Manager Ex (1.9.4 64.png
example of the missing detail with Money Manager Ex (1.9.4 64.png (69.39 KiB) Viewed 898 times

do you have an idea to solve this issue.
Thanks a lot

Re: Column Balance is empty

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:26 am
by Renato

Re: Column Balance is empty

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:29 pm
by Skraf28700
Hi , Thanks it's ok now. 👍🏻😎