Problems with filters report
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:54 pm
I have installed MMEx on PC, Mac, and Android.
I am using the stable version 1.9.4 for both Mac and PC, and the beta version for Android.
When I search for something using the filter function, an error screen appears displaying some code strings and asks if I want to submit a report.
The search results are actually generated within the program, but when I close the error screen, MMEX shuts down, making it impossible to view them properly.
The Mac operating system is Tahoe 26.6.2.
I am using the stable version 1.9.4 for both Mac and PC, and the beta version for Android.
When I search for something using the filter function, an error screen appears displaying some code strings and asks if I want to submit a report.
The search results are actually generated within the program, but when I close the error screen, MMEX shuts down, making it impossible to view them properly.
The Mac operating system is Tahoe 26.6.2.