Problems with filters report

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS, and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

Post Reply
paomare
New User
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2025 8:45 am
Are you a spam bot?: No
Contact:

Problems with filters report

Post by paomare »

I have installed MMEx on PC, Mac, and Android.
I am using the stable version 1.9.4 for both Mac and PC, and the beta version for Android.
When I search for something using the filter function, an error screen appears displaying some code strings and asks if I want to submit a report.
The search results are actually generated within the program, but when I close the error screen, MMEX shuts down, making it impossible to view them properly.
The Mac operating system is Tahoe 26.6.2.
User avatar
Renato
MVP User
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Are you a spam bot?: No
Location: near Zurich
Contact:

Re: Problems with filters report

Post by Renato »

On which version of MMEX (PC, Mac, Android) does this problem occur?
Renato Forum Administrator (I'm not a developer)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users