Problems with MacOS 27.0.1 (Golden Gate)

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS, and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

Post Reply
Ronaldo
New User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2026 12:57 pm
Are you a spam bot?: No
Contact:

Problems with MacOS 27.0.1 (Golden Gate)

Post by Ronaldo »

Unfortunately, I am unable to open MMEX (1.9.4).
Could this be because I recently installed macOS 27?
Regards, Ronaldo
Ronaldo
New User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2026 12:57 pm
Are you a spam bot?: No
Contact:

Re: Problems with MacOS 27.0.1 (Golden Gate)

Post by Ronaldo »

I have just learnt that MMEX isn't ready for macOS 27. Consequently, I have to wait that MMEX upgrades to macOS 27.
User avatar
Renato
MVP User
Posts: 984
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Are you a spam bot?: No
Location: near Zurich
Contact:

Re: Problems with MacOS 27.0.1 (Golden Gate)

Post by Renato »

Renato Forum Administrator (I'm not a developer)
Ronaldo
New User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2026 12:57 pm
Are you a spam bot?: No
Contact:

Re: Problems with MacOS 27.0.1 (Golden Gate)

Post by Ronaldo »

Thanks, Renato. Let's hope that MMEX updates the actual version.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users