V1.9.4 Windows 11
In MMEX 1.9.4, I created a transaction custom field called “Payment method” of type “Single Choice”, with a default value such as “Visa”.
The default value is correctly displayed when creating a new transaction, but the custom field remains disabled unless I manually tick the checkbox. If I forget to tick it, the value is not saved.
It would be useful to have an option in the Custom Field Manager such as “Enabled by default for new transactions”, or to automatically enable the field whenever a default value is defined.
This would be especially useful for fields such as Payment Method, where almost every transaction should contain a value.
Thanks !
Automatically enable a custom field when it has a default value
Moderator: Renato
-
Ted
- New User
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:50 am
- Are you a spam bot?: No
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users